View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
Davis.John
X·Zero Developer

Davis.John is on a distinguished road
Default XZero Classifieds 5.0 Beta 2

Just updated the demo with version 5.0 Beta 2. This release includes some small bug fixes and a few more features. Share your thoughts!

Here's what's new:
  • Introducing "postable" categories and regions (Thanks Marty).
  • Added button to easily block IPs from the Manage Ads/Events page (Thanks Media).
  • Added total amount over the selected duration to the Payment History page.
  • Made the posting flow more streamlined: when user is redirected to select a city for posting (1) if a region is already selected, only the cities under that region are displayed, (2) if a category is already selected, selecting a city takes the user directly to the post page without having to select the category again.
  • Couple of small fixes.

Thanks to everyone who pointed out bugs and important features missing in the script. While I could not incorporate all of it, I have tried to make sure that important ones are not missed out. Regarding suggested features that make sense but could not be included in this version due to time constraints, I will have another look at them and possibly add to one of the future releases.

I will publish Beta 3 with any bug fixes and possibly a couple of minor changes by next weekend. I am planning to have the final version rolled out by the end of this month.

Important: Beta version of the script is not yet available for purchase. Please go to the homepage for more info on the current stable version.